También te recomendamos
Client Service Director
Womenalia is searching for an important marketing and CRM agency a strategic mind that appreciates the power of Relationship Marketing and creativity to transform the clients' businesses.
The Client Service Director will work at Barcelona. He/she will be member of the Senior Leadership Team, who will lead people, manage operations, processes and systems, solve problems and add value across all levels of the organization. This role will imply an overall responsibility for the agency's client relationships in Barcelona as well as their financial performance.
This person selected will need to prove he/she has a strong background in CRM, advertising and digital marketing and technology.
- Act as an inspiring leader within the agency and client environment - collaborating with both internal and external teams to create integrated solutions for clients.
- Work cross-functionally with Strategy, CRM & Data, Creative, Social Media, IT to execute on strategic programs/campaigns.
- Experience in CRM Strategy, Marketing Automation and CRM Platforms will be key skills.
- Put in place systems & processes that enable the agency to deliver top quality work to clients.
- Work with the team to unlock new business opportunities within the existing client base.
- Develop and execute new business and marketing plan(s) for the agency.
- Organized, ability to execute and follow-through on projects and activities.
- Inspire the agency and its clients by injecting energy, enthusiasm and knowledge into the key areas of focus for the Agency, such as CRM, digital, strategy and creativity.
- Management and growth of client revenue, resource and expenses to meet and exceed targets and ensure profitability of the agency.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- A team player who can work with Strategy, CRM&Data, creative, strategy, project managers and technical experts as required.
- Understanding others – must have an inherent sense of people and the things that drive them.
- Action-oriented – must be self-driven.
- Business Acumen – must have a great understanding of the client's business, the current culture and the agency's capabilities.
- Minimum 10 years of agency/client experience.
- Strong background in managing and leading agencies, large teams, or large accounts.
- Strong background in CRM, Marketing Automation, digital advertising, digital marketing, platform development.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following CRM platforms: SF, Adobe, Selligent.
- Strong business acumen including financial skills, decision making, marketing, planning, prioritization and business analysis
- Ability to drive a culture of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in developing integrated communications campaigns.
Please if you are interested send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV now or upload your CV for next job opportunities